What could be better than a Dragon Blog Award, so here goes. I mean it has a dragon so how could you resist!
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give seven facts about yourself.
So first things first thank you to Paula Acton at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author.
Here are seven things about me –
1) I used to write when I was a child, but they were torn up by my mother and so I didn’t write again until in my thirties.
2) Apart from my writing, I like to do creative things, such as art, designing and creating mystical clothes.
3) I am working on my second novel, but it has been taking me a lone time because I have been ill for a long time. I finally found a fantastic Physician and he diagnosed an illness that is manageable with medication.
4) Although I stopped writing at an early age, once I left home I began to keep a journal and still do.
5) I survived a rare form of cancer and have been cancer free for three years.
6) I fell in love with my best friend. He had always loved me and waited for me, it took me a while, but one day I woke up and I knew that was it.
7) I have seen and communicated with elementals since I was a child.
Now I pass this on to –
2. Taylor Grace
4) Anyone who is reading this and loves Dragons, please accept this award. If you are reading this and have a blog then you have also been nominated, after all the fact you are reading this proves your loyalty 😀